If you are buying a pub, restaurant, hotel or off-licence business, then you will need expert advice to make sure that you obtain your licence so that you can trade.

We can advise and represent you on all types of liquor and entertainment licences for public houses, hotels, restaurants, clubs and off-licences.

With offices in Stafford and Rugeley, we can help you with licensable activities, including;

  • sale of alcohol (or the supply in the case of a club)
  • regulated entertainment
  • late night refreshment.

We also have substantial experience in acting for applicants and objectors to licence applications.

Contact Nigel Pepper in our Stafford office on 01785 211411.


Related Pages