Advice upon Notice of Intended Prosecution
Fixed fee: £500 plus VAT
- meeting with you;
- taking instructions;
- considering evidence;
- advising as to a response.
Entering guilty plea and preparing for plea and sentencing hearing in the Magistrates Court
Between £1,000 and £1,500 plus VAT
- preparation for and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court to enter plea and mitigate for the purpose of sentence.
Entering not guilty plea and preparing for trial in the Magistrates Court
Between £2,500 and £5,000 plus VAT
- representation at the plea hearing;
- taking witness statements;
- considering initial prosecution disclosure, and any other evidence;
- attendance and representation at a single, half day trial.
Representing you at a voluntary interview under caution with the Police
Fixed fee: £1,000 plus VAT
- initial meeting with you;
- considering any prosecution evidence;
- taking your instructions and providing initial advice;
- representation at the interview under caution.
The above fees do not include:
- instruction of any expert witnesses;
- advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing;
- advice and assistance for any additional hearings not in the above;
- advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
When your hearing will take place and therefore the timescale for completing your case depends upon the listing of your case by the Court.
We will discuss the outcome with you and if detailed advice is required on an appeal then there will be an additional cost for which we shall provide a separate estimate.