National Minimum Wage Increases
From October 2015, National Minimum Wage rates will increased from:
- £7.50 to £7.83 an hour for workers aged 25 and over
- £7.05 to £7.38 an hour for workers aged 21 to 24
- £5.60 to £5.90 an hour for workers aged 18 to 20
- £4.05 to £4.20 an hour for workers aged 16 to 17
- £3.70 an hour for Apprentices
If you are an employer or an employee and require advice as to any aspect of employment law please contact Nigel Pepper or Patrick Nelson on 01785 211411.
Last updated April 2018
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.