Civil Disputes and Litigation
In everyday life, issues may arise which involve a dispute. This could be in a business context, perhaps involving disagreements about the quality of goods and services, or alternatively, it may be that advice is required because you have been served with a court summons, or wish to begin proceedings yourself on a personal matter.
We have a have a team of very experienced litigators who will advise on all matters relating to court proceedings, including avoiding the expense of going to court and reaching an agreement with the other party.
With offices in Stafford and Rugeley, our services include:
- Mediation for civil and family work
- Consumer credit litigation
- Mortgage posession proceedings – for lenders and borrowers
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Complex Inheritance Act and probate claims
- Contractual disputes
- Tribunal work (see our employment section)
- Franchise disputes