Hand Morgan & Owen has always had a keen interest and involvement in agriculture, advising many farming clients and contractors in Staffordshire and across the Midlands.
From property and succession, through to topical issues such as diversification, we offer experienced specialist advice in addition to our commercial expertise.
With offices in Stafford and Rugeley, our services include:
- Agricultural Partnership Matters
- Family Matters
- Promotion and Option Agreements
- Easements, rights of way and Service and Media masts
- Tax and Estate matters
- Succession planning
- Sale and Purchase of land
- Sale and purchase of farming businesses
We recognise the importance of ensuring our clients have the most up to date and specialist advice in terms of tax and succession planning.
With this in mind our tax department and property department work closely together. Contact Amy Glover, Victoria Follows or Paul Slater on 01785 211411